Hello guest! Welcome to K.S. Jagannathan & Co.
1. For registration of Limited Liability Partnership including conversion of a firm or a private company or an unlisted public company into Limited Liability Partnership:
2. The difference between the fees payable on the increased slab of contribution and the fees paid on the preceding slab of contribution shall be paid through Form 3.
3. For filing, registering or recording any document, form, statement, notice, Statement of Accounts and Solvency, annual return and an application alongwith the Statement for conversion of a firm or a private company or an unlisted public company into LLP by this Act or by these rules required or authorized to be filed, registered or recorded:
4. Fee for any application other than application for conversion of a firm or a private company or an unlisted public company into LLP shall be as under:-
5. Fee for inspection of documents or for obtaining certified copy thereof shall be as under:-
1. The Fees was 10,000/- ,Prior to LLP (Amendment) Rules 2010.